When designing and building websites, LittleMonkey uses the SilverStripe Content Management System. This simple to use and easy to navigate CMS system enables you to take control of your own website content.
SilverStripe CMS is easy to use. You don't need any special training or previous programming experience to start adding content to your website. The system uses clear menus and editor boxes so you can easily see the text you are editing, or page you are adding.
- Customised design (by understanding what you do, we provide a custom and user-friendly design)
- Responsive design (a website that also fits on tablets and smartphones)
- CMS allows you to publish your own content at anytime without asking for help from a developer.
- Basic on-page SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): Meta tags are set up and the website is search engine crawlers friendly.
- 1 year hosting + domain name
- CMS setup
- Unlimited content pages
- Contact form pages
Being able to sell products online is essential for any commerce business. Included in this package is a shopping cart, online payment option and advanced search features.
This package is designed to help you communicate directly with your customers. It includes an easy to use newsletter feature, blogging templates, and an interactive calendar, which will allow customers to see upcoming events or promotions, as well as the ability for you to capture customer contact details directly in your website.
This package includes a portfolio page to showcase your business, and a dedicated page for testimonials. This information builds credibility for your company and helps new customers to feel confident about working with your business.
Don't think your website fits one of our packages? No need to worry, LittleMonkey works with a wide range of clients to design and develop ad hoc websites. We would love to hear your idea for your website and would be happy to sit down with you to really understand your needs. Contact us on 0800 356783 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your website needs further.